France 2016 – Travel Day

Well it’s travel day today!  Unfortunately Nan is still trying to get over this stubborn cold that’s been hanging on for days now.   Talked for a bit this morning about whether to pull the cord on the “Cancel for any reason” offer.   That would require us to notify Viking before we left but would allow us to reschedule (less airfare charges) at a future date within a year.   Nan’s going to eat some breakfast and have a shower and we’ll decide.

01-BA-A380-AT-GATE-LHRf